Saturday 24 January 2015

The dead Awaken

WIP
Robes & Spirits

Body


Couple of WIP pictures of Nagash himself. Loosely following the video on GW's youtube Channel and the white dwarf at the time of the models release as a guide. Some great tips in both for Assembling and painting this beast. An amazing model and so far a pleasure to work on. I have assembled the model into a few sub assemblies as the video advises and I would recommend doing the same, it helps so much when you start to apply paint. I have gone with the open book and staff options of the build as I plan to make use of Nagash's amazing powers as a wizard. With help from the casket of souls and master of the black arts vampiric power I should be able to maximize the number of power dice each turn to raise more undead minions in my collection and cause headaches for my opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment